View all facilitiesGo to Calendar
Harmston Pavilion - Central Park
Groups of 1-100 people - $50; Groups of 100+ people - $100
The following rules apply to all pavilion rentals.
- Facility must be vacated by 12 a.m. (midnight) unless prior approval has been granted.
- All trash and debris must be cleaned up prior to being vacated. Excess garbage must be packed out. If the group size is over 300 people, the renter is responsible to bring extra garbage cans to use during the activity and remove when vacated.
- If lights are used, they must be turned off prior to vacating the facility.
- There is to be no swearing or vulgar language.
- There is to be no cooking on grass or placing hot pans on grass for serving.
- Excessive noise is prohibited at all times. No amplified music or sounds will be permitted after 10 p.m.
- No motorized vehicles are allowed on grass unless prior approval has been granted.
- All vendors are required to set up booths in the parking lot area. No vendors will be allowed on the grass.
- Excessive abuse to the facility will constitute an additional fee of $200.
- No water slides are allowed on the hills at Constitution Park.
- Fee is non-refundable within five (5) days of the reservation date.
- Possession of alcoholic beverages and/or tobacco products, along with all forms of smoking, are not permitted.