March 18, 2020
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Roosevelt City is taking proactive steps to protect residents and employees during the COVID-19 outbreak. It is the goal of Roosevelt City to operate efficiently, ensure that all essential services are provided, and keep city employees safe within the workplace.
- All city services remain fully active.
- The Roosevelt City Offices remain open. However, no residents should visit the city offices unless absolutely necessary. Business should be conducted online or by telephone whenever possible.
- Many city services can be obtained online at www.rooseveltcity.com. Utility bills can be paid online at www.xpressbillpay.com or by telephone at 435-722-5001.
- The Roosevelt Aquatic Center is closed to the public and will not reopen until it is deemed safe.
- All recreation programs, including Men’s Basketball and Co-ed Volleyball, have been suspended for a minimum of two weeks.
- The Roosevelt Golf Course remains open with staff taking extra precautions. However, residents should prepare for that to change at any time.
Roosevelt City is taking precautions in every department to maintain the safety of our staff and the public. If you need to contact Roosevelt City, please use the following numbers:
- In an emergency, call 911.
- Roosevelt City Offices – 435-722-5001
- After-Hours Dispatch – 435-722-4558
- Police Department – 435-722-2330
- Fire Department – 435-722-4558
- Public Works Department – 435-722-9993
- Water Department – 435-725-7206