March 20, 2020
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Roosevelt City is taking proactive steps to protect residents and employees during the COVID-19 outbreak. It is the goal of Roosevelt City to operate efficiently, ensure that all essential services are provided, and keep city employees safe within the workplace.
- The Roosevelt City Offices will close to the public beginning Monday, March 23, 2020. Roosevelt City employees will remain at work and will assist residents online and over the phone. Urgent matters that cannot be handled via the phone or internet may be accommodated by appointment if necessary.
- Many city services can be obtained online at www.rooseveltcity.com. Utility bills can be paid online at www.xpressbillpay.com or by telephone at 435-722-5001.
- The Roosevelt Aquatic Center is closed to the public and will not reopen until it is deemed safe.
- All recreation programs, including Men’s Basketball and Co-ed Volleyball, have been suspended for a minimum of two weeks.
- The Roosevelt Golf Course remains open with staff taking extra precautions. However, residents should prepare for that to change at any time.
Roosevelt City is taking precautions in every department to maintain the safety of our staff and the public. If you need to contact Roosevelt City, please use the following numbers:
- In an emergency, call 911.
- Roosevelt City Offices – 435-722-5001
- After-Hours Dispatch – 435-722-4558
- Police Department – 435-722-2330
- Fire Department – 435-722-4558
- Public Works Department – 435-722-9993
- Water Department – 435-725-7206