Roosevelt City Municipal Code Update
Roosevelt City has hired consultants to work with City Council and City Staff to review and propose revisions to the City's Municipal Code.
Proposed changes to the code are intended to:
- Make the language more plain/ understandable.
- Bring the code into compliance with Utah State Code, as well as City Ordinances that have been passed since 2019.
- Address oversights/ remove code that is no longer applicable.
- Make sure the code meets the needs of the citizens.
Instructions for Reviewing and Commenting on Proposed Code Changes
- Go to www.rooseveltcity.com/citycodes
- Select "Municipal Code Update Information" from the drop-down menu located in the upper-left corner of the screen.
- A table will load which lists all of the Titles in the Roosevelt City Code. On this table you can select from the "Policy Discussion Catalog" column, which will open summaries of the proposed changes, or the "File Link" column, which will open red-line copies of the current code, with mark-ups showing the proposed changes.
- To leave a comment, use your cursor to highlight the text or code section that you would like to comment on, then select the comment box icon that will appear on the right side of the document. A dialog box will then pop up where you can type your comment.
- If you do not want to comment on the document, but would still like to provide feedback, please send an email to: email@example.com
Below you will find slides with screenshots to accompany these instructions. Please click on the slide image to open a larger image in a new tab.